Written Answers. - House Grant.


asked the Minister for Local Government if he will now arrange to have a new house grant paid to a person (name supplied) in County Cork.

Arrangements are being made for payment of the balance (£145) of the grant for an unserviced house in this case. Payment of the remainder (£75) of the grant in respect of the installation of water and sewerage facilities is being deferred pending clarification of the arrangements between the applicant and the local group water supply scheme.