Written Answers. - Sewerage Grant.


asked the Minister for the Environment if there is a special grant for people with an outdoor we who wish to construct an indoor we.

A grant of up to £400 is available for the provision of sewerage facilities, including the installation of a we within a house, where either facilities do not already exist within the house or, if they do, they are considered by the Department to be seriously deficient.