Written Answers. - House Improvement Grant.


asked the Minister for the Environment the maximum house improvement grant available to a person (details supplied) in County Kildare if the application qualifies under the revised schedule as after 1 December, 1985; and if he will make a statement on the matter.

A maximum grant of £600 was allocated to the applicant under the 1981 scheme; an application was not received under the 1985 scheme and consequently a grant cannot be paid under that scheme.