Written Answers. - Social Welfare Payment.

Bernard J. Durkan


111 Mr. Durkan asked the Minister for Social Welfare if an unmarried mother's allowance is payable to a person (details supplied) in County Kildare; and if he will make a statement on the matter.

No person with the name supplied has made an application to date for unmarried mother's allowance. A check under an alternative name subsequently supplied was also unsuccessful. The RSI number does not appear to refer to any person with the names and address supplied.