Written Answers. - Housing Aid for the Elderly.

Michael Ring


294 Mr. Ring asked the Minister for Health and Children if a person (details supplied) in County Mayo will be allocated funding under the special housing aid for the elderly scheme. [27496/01]

As the Deputy is aware, the special housing aid scheme for the elderly in the Westport area is administered by the Western Health Board on behalf of the Department of the Environment and Local Government. I have asked the chief executive officer of the board to investigate this particular case and reply to the Deputy as a matter of urgency.