Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Ceisteanna (103)

Seán Ó Fearghaíl


103. Deputy Seán Ó Fearghaíl asked the Minister for Finance if he will issue requested P60s to a person (details supplied) in County Kildare; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12001/14]

Amharc ar fhreagra

Freagraí ó Béal (1 píosaí cainte) (Ceist ar Finance)

I have been advised by the Revenue Commissioners that pay and tax details are contained in Forms P60, which are issued by employers to their employees at the end of each tax year. However, the Revenue Commissioners do also have access to the pay and tax details as submitted by the employer in the annual P35 return. In relation to the case referred to by the Deputy, I am advised that the pay and tax P35 details for 2002 to 2004 are readily available to Revenue and these have now been issued to the person concerned.  Regarding the years prior to 2002, these details have been archived. To facilitate the speedy retrieval of the details for the earlier archived years, Revenue have written to the person concerned requesting details of the person's employment(s) for each of these earlier years.

Question No. 104 answered with Question No. 61.