The information outlined below is exclusively in respect of pay scales and grades in the Civil Service. The relevant circulars containing this information are available on my Departments website at: http://www.per.gov.ie/en/ and at http://circulars.gov.ie/.
Accordingly the relevant Civil Service pay (and grades) circulars for the period 2008 to 2015 contained on the Department's website are:
- Circular 18/2008 - Revision of Pay for Civil Servant; Application of increases under section 27.17 of Towards 2016
- Circular 28/2009 - Revision of pay of Civil Servants; Application of pay adjustments in accordance with the Financial Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (No. 2) Act (The Croke Park Agreement)
- Circular 18/2010 - Reduction of 10% in the pay rates and fixed term allowances of persons to be recruited to certain direct entry grades in the Civil Service
- Circular 8/2013 - Revision of pay of Civil Servants; Application of pay adjustments and related measures in accordance with the Financial Emergency Measures in the Public Interest Act, 2013 and the Haddington Road Agreement
- Circular 2/2014 - Implementation of Clause 2.31 of the Haddington Road Agreement; revised Payscales and allowances for persons recruited to certain direct entry grades
- Circular 3/2014 - Pay arrangements for certain new entrant employees to the public service who are required to be members of the Single Public Service Scheme
- Circular 14/2014 - Arrangement for compensating extra attendance for officers working a normal Monday to Friday week
- Circular 17/2015 - Application of pay adjustments and related measures in accordance with the Financial Emergency Measures in the Public Interest Act, 2015 and the Public Service Stability Agreement 2013-2018 (The Lansdowne Road Agreement)
Relevant circulars relating to work change arrangements in the civil service in the period 2008 to 2015 also include:
- Circular 11/2013 - Revision of Working Hours and Flexible Arrangements for Civil Servants
- Circular 12/2013 - Amendments to the Civil Service Worksharing Scheme
- Circular 12/2015 - Arrangements for paid sick leave.
The Public Services Stability Agreement 2013-2018 (inclusive of: the Croke Park Agreement, Haddington Road Agreement and The Lansdowne Road Agreement) include reference to productivity arrangements both in the civil service and public service areas. These Agreements are also available on my Department's web site as indicated above.