The Commissioners of Public Works in Ireland (CPW) have issued licences to install telecommunications equipment on masts at Garda Stations and Office of Public Works (OPW) owned buildings (including rooftops of Government Departments) to the following companies, all of which are licensed by ComReg to provide services in Ireland.
- Three Ireland (Hutchison) Limited
- Three Ireland Services (Hutchison) Limited
- Vodafone Ireland Limited
- Meteor Mobile Communications Limited
- Lighthouse Networks Limited
- Tetra Ireland Ltd - These licences are for the provision of digital radio services to An Garda Síochána and other emergency services and as a result of this a licence fee is not payable.
Officials in my Department are currently collating the information on the income, by station, received in the past three years from these licences and I will forward the information to the Deputy as soon as it is available.