I propose to take Questions Nos. 563 to 565, inclusive, together.
I am due to receive a briefing on the HSE's Valproate Response Project report shortly. No decision has been taken regarding potential publication of the report.
I am advised that some documentation regarding the licensing of Epilim has previously been shared with the representative body referred to by the Deputy. I will ask Department and Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA) officials to consider whether additional documents could be released. I am also happy to consider a meeting with the representative bodies referred to by the Deputy if a request is submitted to my office in the Department.