STANDING ORDERS. - AGENDA.
11. Every sitting of Dáil Eireann shall be governed by a printed Agenda, which shall be prepared by the Ceann Comhairle. The business shall be dealt with in order as printed, except when consideration of the Agenda shall be suspended in accordance with the provisions furnished elsewhere in these Standing Orders. The President of the Ministry shall have power to determine the order in which Government business shall appear on the paper.
12. All Motions and Amendments to be put on the Agenda for any day shall be handed to the Clerk, in writing, signed by a Teachta, not later than 11 a.m. on the preceding day.
13. The Agenda for each day shall be posted to the Dublin address of each Member so as to arrive by the first post on the morning of that day. It shall contain the text of all questions to be asked of Ministers and of all Motions to be proposed (save such as these Standing Orders elsewhere allow to be proposed without notice). It shall also contain the text of all Amendments, whether to Motions or Bills, intended to be proposed in the Dáil or in the Dáil sitting in Committee.
14. The Ceann Comhairle may, at the request of a Teachta, suspend consideration of the Agenda for the discussion of an urgent matter of national importance. Provided that the Ceann Comhairle is of opinion that the matter is urgent and of sufficient national importance. And provided, further, that on a show of hands the request has the support of not less than twelve Teachta. Such requests can only be made at the end of Questions, and before the Dáil shall have entered upon the other business of the day.
15. If leave be given to suspend consideration of the Agenda for the discussion of an urgent matter of national importance, such matter shall stand over until 5.30 o'clock on the same day, when it shall come before the Dáil on a Motion for the adjournment of the Dáil till the next day an which it would ordinarily have met.