I do not exactly know how we stand on this Bill. The first stage of the Bill was passed a considerable time ago but the Bill was not circulated until yesterday. I would like to have the Second Stage further postponed. I tried to study this Bill for the last twenty-four hours since I got it, but the First Schedule of the Bill appears to contain a very far-reaching agreement. There are things there that would necessarily have to be looked into and I would like to understand all the implications of that agreement properly. I do not think there is any great urgency for the measure, and I would therefore suggest that the debate should be further adjourned.