(1) That a Select Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform and Taoiseach is hereby appointed pursuant to Standing Order 95.
(2) The Select Committee shall perform the functions set out in Standing Order 95 in respect of the Department of Finance, the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform and the Department of An Taoiseach.
(3) The number of members appointed to each Select Committee shall be 9.
(4) The Select Committee shall have the powers defined in Standing Order 96, other than paragraphs (6) to (10).
(5) The Committee shall be joined with a Select Committee appointed by Seanad Éireann to form a Joint Committee to carry out the functions set out in Standing Order 95, other than at paragraph (5) thereof.
(6) The Joint Committee shall have the powers defined in Standing Orders 96, 133 and 135.