Tuesday, 27 January 2004

Questions (559)

Michael Ring


671 Mr. Ring asked the Minister for Health and Children the funding provided from his Department towards the landslide in north Mayo. [1362/04]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Minister for Health and Children)

The Western Health Board provides community services that are funded by my Department. An officer of the board, together with a senior psychologist, attended a public meeting concerning the landslide in Pollathomas on 3 October 2003. They made themselves available for consultation to any member of the community who wished to do so. The board have provided the local community with a contact number for counselling services if they wish to avail of them in the future.