Tuesday, 27 January 2004

Questions (604)

Jack Wall


718 Mr. Wall asked the Minister for Health and Children if a domiciliary allowance has been allocated to a person (details supplied); if all arrears have been paid in regard to the application; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [1613/04]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Minister for Health and Children)

The assessment of entitlement to and payment of the domiciliary care allowance, including the payment of arrears, in any individual case is a matter for the relevant health board. My Department has therefore asked the regional chief executive, Eastern Regional Health Authority, to investigate the matter raised by the Deputy and reply directly to him.