Tuesday, 3 February 2004

Questions (272)

Willie Penrose


401 Mr. Penrose asked the Minister for Health and Children the steps he will take to expedite a procedure which a person (details supplied) in County Westmeath is required to undergo at a hospital; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3025/04]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Minister for Health and Children)

Responsibility for the provision of hospital services to residents of County Westmeath rests with the Midland Health Board. My Department has, therefore, asked the chief executive officer of the board to investigate the position in relation to this case and to reply to the Deputy directly.