Tuesday, 10 February 2004

Questions (272)

Bernard J. Durkan


347 Mr. Durkan asked the Minister for Health and Children if domiciliary care allowance is payable to a person (details supplied) in County Kildare; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3691/04]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Minister for Health and Children)

The assessment of entitlement to and payment of the domiciliary care allowance in any individual case is a matter for the relevant health board. Accordingly, a copy of the Deputy's question has been forwarded to the regional chief executive, Eastern Regional Health Authority, with a request that he examine the case and reply directly to the Deputy as a matter of urgency.