Thursday, 4 March 2004

Questions (111)

Seán Ryan


106 Mr. S. Ryan asked the Minister for Health and Children if he will report on the circumstances whereby people employed as residential child care workers within the Northern Area Health Board are not in receipt of the scale of pay as outlined on his Department’s website for child care workers. [7318/04]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Minister for Health and Children)

Responsibility for the implementation of pay scales rests in this instance with the Eastern Regional Health Authority. My Department has therefore asked the regional chief executive of the authority to investigate the matter raised by the Deputy and reply to him directly.