Thursday, 11 March 2004

Questions (154)

Bernard J. Durkan


155 Mr. Durkan asked the Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform if a person (details supplied) can obtain a holiday visa to visit their family here; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8214/04]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform)

If the person wishes to travel to the State, it is open to them to make an application for a visa for such visit and this will, of course, receive full consideration. My Department has no record of having received a visa application from the person in question.