Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Questions (168)

Jack Wall


168. Deputy Jack Wall asked the Minister for Finance if it is possible for a person (details supplied) in County Kildare to obtain a copy of their P60 or P45 for 1993 from the Revenue Commissioners; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [11357/13]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Finance)

I have been advised by the Revenue Commissioners that they do not hold paper records of the P60 or P45 for 1993 for the person concerned. However the Revenue Commissioners have extracted details of the pay, tax and PRSI for 1992/93 and 1993/94 for the person concerned from other records that they hold. These details were forwarded to the person concerned on 27th February 2013.