Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Questions (336)

Maureen O'Sullivan


336. Deputy Maureen O'Sullivan asked the Minister for Social Protection if a person who has been a community employment supervisor is eligible to apply for CE. [12826/13]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Social)

Any person who meets the eligibility criteria for Community Employment (CE) is free to apply for a CE placement. The general requirement is for a person to have been in receipt of a CE-qualifying payment, such as jobseeker's allowance, for 12 months or more and be between 25 and 65 years of age. Another perhaps more appropriate option given that the person maybe job ready is to consider the internship programme JobBridge which offers up to 9 months work experience in a wide range of specific areas.

Questions Nos. 337 and 338 answered with Question No. 311.