Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Questions (69)

Jack Wall


69. Deputy Jack Wall asked the Minister for Finance if a person (details supplied) in County Kildare may be facilitated with the appropriate forms; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [33666/13]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Finance)

I have been advised by the Revenue Commissioners that a form P45 was received by them on 13 August 2012. If the person concerned has not yet received a copy of the P45 this should be requested from the former employer. As the person concerned ceased employment in August 2012, a form P60 would not be issued by the employer for 2012. The relevant form is the form P45. PAYE Balancing Statements (P21s) for 2011 and 2012 will issue to the person concerned shortly.