Thursday, 17 April 2014

Questions (204)

Dara Calleary

Question:

204. Deputy Dara Calleary asked the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the position regarding a rural environment protection scheme payment in respect of a person (details supplied) in County Mayo. [18271/14]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Agriculture)

The person mentioned commenced REPS 4 in January 2010 and received payments for the first three years of their contract.

REPS 4 is a measure under the 2007-13 Rural Development Programme and is subject to EU Regulations which require detailed administrative checks on all applications to be completed before any payments can issue. This process has been completed for 2013 payments and the 75% Year 4 payment was authorised for payment on 14 April 2014 and the remaining 25% balancing payment will issue shortly thereafter.