Tuesday, 18 June 2019

Questions (293)

Michael Healy-Rae


293. Deputy Michael Healy-Rae asked the Minister for Health if a person (details supplied) can claim incremental credit for a period of time worked; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24910/19]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Health)

I have asked the HSE to respond directly to the Deputy on this matter.