The Communications Division of my Department manages press relations, public information campaigns and social media on behalf of the Department.
My Department’s social media accounts are used to provide information about the work of the Department, including:
- Press Releases on the Department's activities and Ministerial speeches
- Information about new initiatives the Department has launched
- Event information (such as Knowledge Transfer events, conferences)
- Alerts about new content on our website
- Emergency communications – weather warnings, forest fire risk warnings
- Other practical information on services available through the Department
- Re-tweets from Department agencies, other Government Departments or Government Ministers
My Department has not undertaken social media advertising during the past year.