Tuesday, 8 October 2019

Questions (414)

Martin Heydon


414. Deputy Martin Heydon asked the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs the funding available for a family resource centre (details supplied) for a homework club; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [40540/19]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Children)

Tusla the Child and Family Agency administers the Family Resource Centre Programme, which provides financial support to 121 Family Resource Centres (FRCs) including the FRC referred to by the Deputy. This financial support contributes to the employment of staff and some overheads.

I have requested Tusla to respond directly to the Deputy in relation to his question on funding for specific services.