Tuesday, 5 November 2019

Questions (539)

Thomas P. Broughan


539. Deputy Thomas P. Broughan asked the Minister for Health if a person (details supplied) will be granted permission for a career break to work abroad in accordance with HSE guidelines and practice. [44627/19]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Health)

I have asked the HSE to respond directly to the Deputy on this matter.