Tuesday, 5 November 2019

Questions (544)

Mary Butler


544. Deputy Mary Butler asked the Minister for Health the progress on an application by a centre (details supplied) for section 39 funding; when the funding will be approved; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [44633/19]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Health)

The funding of voluntary organisations through Section 39 is administered by the HSE. As such, I have referred your question to the HSE for direct reply.