My Department publishes logs of all non-personal FOI requests on a quarterly basis in accordance with the Department’s FOI Publication Scheme, prepared under section 8 of the Freedom of Information Act 2014. The most recent update was published on 7th November 2019.
Each published log contains the following information:
- The reference number assigned to the request by the Department;
- The date on which the request was received in the Freedom of Information Unit of the Department;
- The category of the person making the request, e.g. whether they are a journalist, interest group or company or an individual. This includes non-personal FOI requests only;
- A summary of the information or records requested;
- The date on which the Department’s decision was issued to the applicant;
- A summary of that decision, e.g. whether the request was granted in full, part granted, refused or withdrawn and dealt with outside of the Freedom of Information Acts.
The disclosures logs may be viewed at https://www.chg.gov.ie/about/information-requests/freedom-of-information/foi-request-logs/