Wednesday, 10 February 2021

Questions (740)

Michael Healy-Rae


740. Deputy Michael Healy-Rae asked the Minister for Health the funding or assistance available for a person who has limited financial needs but needs to go to a treatment centre for alcohol; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [6478/21]

View answer

Written answers (Question to Health)

As this is a service matter, I have asked the Health Service Executive to respond to the Deputy directly, as soon as possible.