I move that the Dáil agree with the Seanad in the following amendments:—
1. In page 2, lines 16 to 19 inclusive, the definition of "advertisement" deleted and the following substituted:—
"‘an advertisement' includes any form of advertising by means of a notice, poster, pamphlet, circular, label, wrapper or other like document but does not include an advertisement in an imported newspaper or journal in relation to an animal remedy which is not manufactured in the State;".
2. In sub-section (1), line 38, "dogs, cats" inserted before "and".
3. In sub-section (1), paragraph (c) deleted and the following new paragraphs substituted:—
(c) (i) In a case where the remedy is imported in bulk and packed in the State, the name and address of the importer and packer of the remedy,
(ii) in a case where the remedy is manufactured in the State for and under the control of a person who manufactures the same remedy or causes it to be manufactured outside the State, the name and address of that person and that the remedy is manufactured in the State for and under the control of that person and the name and address of the packer or, where the remedy is not distributed by the manufacturer or packer, of the distributor of the remedy, or
(iii) in any other case, the name and address of the manufacturer and packer of the remedy, and"
4. In sub-section (5), paragraph (a), line 6, "to a registered veterinary surgeon or" inserted before "by".
5. In sub-section (5) a new paragraph added as follows:—
"(d) is exported from the State."