Written Answers. - Health Board Allowances.

John McGuinness


324 Mr. McGuinness asked the Minister for Health and Children if the South Eastern Health Board will contribute to the cost incurred by a person (details supplied) in County Kilkenny. [7517/01]

The provision of health-related services, including residential respite services, to people with physical and sensory disabilities is a matter for the relevant health board. Accordingly, the Deputy's question has been referred to the chief executive officer of the South Eastern Health Board, with a request that he examine the matter and reply directly to the Deputy, as a matter of urgency.