Facilities at border control sites within Dublin Port are a matter for the relevant agencies. I am aware that OPW have established welfare facilities on behalf of the Revenue Commissioners at the State sites within the Port which include toilets, showers and indoor waiting areas.
I am informed that the full list of facilities provided by OPW is:
- Terminal 7: 3 toilets with hand sanitising stations.
- Terminal 9: 2 toilets with hand washing facilities.
- Terminal 10: 2 toilets with hand sanitising stations.
- Terminal 11 East: Modular accommodation providing indoor driver waiting area with 2 toilets. Separate shower changing area with 3 shower rooms one of which is an accessible WC/shower room.
- Terminal 11 West: Driver Welfare cabin providing indoor driver waiting area with seating with 1 toilet and 3 shower rooms, one of which is an accessible WC/shower room. There is a food/drinks vending machine in the waiting area.
- Yard 3: 2 toilets with hand washing facilities.
There are also facilities, including hot food, available at a nearby commercial service station within a short walking distance from Yard 3 and from terminals 7, 10 and 11.