FINANCE. TRUSTEE DEED, LOAN PROSPECTUS, APPOINTMENT OF TRUSTEES. - LOAN PROSPECTUS. Prospectus. (For Home Subscription.) ISSUE OF £250,000 5 per cent, REGISTERED CERTIFICATES.
Bearing Interest from the date when fully paid, at the rate of 5 per cent. per annum, payable half-yearly on the 1st January and the 1st July, subject to the reservations contained in this Prospectus.
1. The Ministry of An Dáil Eireann is authorised by An Dáil to issue the above Certificates to the public for subscription, and the Minister of Finance will receive applications until further notice.
2. After the withdrawal of the English Military Forces, this loan becomes the first charge on the Revenues of the Irish Republic.
3. The Certificates will be issued in denominations of £1, £5, £10, £20, £50, and £100, and will bear interest at the rate of £5 per cent. per annum. The first dividend will consist of in terest calculated from the date upon which the final payment is made, but will not be payable until a date Six Months after the Irish Republic has received International Recognition, and the English have evacuated Ireland. Thenceforward, payment will be made half-yearly on 1st January and 1st July.
4. The price of this issue is £100 per cent., payable as follows:—
25 per cent. on application.
25 per cent. on 1st August, 1919.
50 per cent. on 1st November, 1919.
5. Applications for Certificates, together with the amount payable on application, may be lodged on or after the 1st June, 1919, with the Minister of Finance.
6. Every applicant will be supplied at the time of payment with a receipt, in which the amount of the purchase and the amount paid upon application will be recorded. The Registered Certificates will, when prepared, be issued in exchange for this receipt.
7. Printed Forms of Application and Copies of this Prospectus may be obtained from the Minister of Finance, Dáil Eireann; the Honorary Treasurers of Sinn Féin, and the Secretary of any Sinn Féin Club in Ireland.
EAMONN DE VALERA,
MICHEAL O COILEAIN,
Minister of Finance.