Written Answers. - Westmeath Land Improvements.


asked the Minister for Finance if he will arrange for the Office of Public Works to repair the fences and level the spoil on the lands occupied and owned by a person (details supplied) in County Westmeath.

Spoil deposited on this holding by the Commissioners of Public Works in the course of drainage works has been levelled and the fencing which was disturbed will be repaired shortly.